Tuesday, June 5, 2012

The Avengers

On the Memorial Day, my wife and I went to see movie The Avengers at NCG in Eastwood Towne Center and now we really can't wait for come out on Blu-Ray DVD. It that's damn good Marvel movie ever I watch at movie theater for long time. Way 100 time better than Spider-Man when come out at theater. My favorite character from movie is Hulk, he steal the show toward from end of movie and we were laughing out so loud. Almost gets me in tears!! I'll kneel for Joss Whedon, he did really fantastic job and pull off all way to top three movies earn highest gross all time.
It was very written and directed by Joss Whedon and he is one of my personal favorite writer (and my wife's favorite too) from Firefly, Serenity and Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Here is a free handing sketch Hulk smack Thor from one of my favorite scene from toward to end of movie.

Now I can't wait for Iron Man 3 coming out next year in May 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment