Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Jim Henson's Tale of Sand

Do you remember watch Fraggie Rock or The Dark Crystal or The Muppet Movie, the man behinds all incredible tv/movies and that is Jim Henson. He was brilliant, genius and very imaginations. Also he is one of my personal favorite people in top five people who influence me into art and imagination.
Finally gets my hand on this graphic novel Jim Henson’s Tale of Sand that everyone talked about it past several weeks at Facebook and Twitter. I heard a lot of very good feedback and reviews.
 Tale of Sand was originally a screenplay for a Jim Henson movie that, but never got made. Screenplay has sat in the Henson archives, gathering dust and until now. Archaia Entertainment has teamed up with Henson Co and his daughter Lisa to bring the screenplay to life as a graphic novel.
Tale of Sand is a story about a man who goes on a journey in the desert of the American southwest for unknown reason. There are a lot of don’t seem of make a whole lot of sense – part parody, part comedy and it’s a book that makes you think and make you look at graphic novels. That’s my kind book…
I could not put this book down for hours, enjoying every single page of incredible details of artwork done by Ramon Perez and he done really very well. It’s a must own for any fan of graphic literature. I highly recommend checking it out this book and you won’t disappointment.  I gives this book thumb up and 10 of 10.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment