Thursday, April 12, 2012

Turbulent Weeks

It was turbulent week and half for I and my family. My father in-law went to hospital from heart from a day before my birthday. He was in critical condition on my birthday and very thankful didn't die on my birthday. Now he not in critical condition, still in the icu room and haven't move out into regular yet. There are some good improvement and some not so much.  But he doing good so far and very slow recovery one day at time.

Also my daughter catch cold on first day of her spring break, then my son catch it few days later and she feels much better. Not so much for my son Gabe, he have her cold and ear infection both ears at same time. That was fun adventures between him sick and my father in-law in hospital. Few days ago finally Gabe's both ear cleared, he all happy playful after fever goes away and now wife & I can't talks because we caught kids' cold. Lovely!  We just can't win from one to other things going on...

My wife and I going to be resting next few days to makes kids' cold go bye bye. Then I will return here with some good news, new artworks and big announcement coming up.

See you guys next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment